Hotel Cannero Lakeside Resort
It is made up of several buildings all connected by corridors, stairs and lifts. The main building, the first to become a hotel, stands on the structure of an ancient medieval monastery and has been owned by the Gallinotto-Cavagnera family since 1902. The Casa del Barone di Sant’Agabio, a noble residence used as a hotel in 2000, preserves intact the late Baroque characteristics of this period residence (18th century) and is connected to the Residenza dei Fiori building with its massive stone walls and tunnels, once probably used for the activities necessary for the life of the Baron’s family and his entourage. Two other buildings overlook the pool: one of more recent construction and a railing house not yet renovated.